How to put the property website on MLS
Note: if you have ordered a custom url for your property website, you will not be able to view the MLS compliant/generic property website link within our system. To find it, look at the original "Your Photos Are Ready" email you received from us, or contact our support team.
- Login to your MLS
- Click "Input" in the top header bar
- Under "Quick Modify" select the appropriate listing
- Due to differences in each MLS, these steps might be slightly different. Contact your MLS technical support for further assistance.
- Click "Virtual Tours/URLs"
- In the field titled "Virtual Tour URL - MLS Compliant (1 of 2)" you will see the Property Panorama link that is auto-generated by MLS
- Delete this link
- If you do not delete it, it will trump any other link and be the default link so it must be deleted
- Copy the unbranded website from our online system
- Paste the link into MLS
- Delete https:// from the beginning of the URL
- By default our system will generate the URL to something like:
- After deleting the beginning of the URL it should look like this: listings.fullpackagemedia.com/sites/2100-boulder-ct-southlake-tx-76092-4471348/branded
- If you do not delete the https:// it will not work and will give you an error
- Click "Submit Property" at the bottom of the page
- You must use the unbranded website on MLS, not the branded to remain in compliance with MLS regulations
- Note: We are unable to access or view MLS and due to the differences in online systems, if you are having trouble finding where to paste the link or other MLS specific technical issues, contact your local MLS.