How to put the property website on MLS
- Login to your MLS
- Navigate to the property
- Open the property and go to Virtual Tour links or a similar section
- Due to differences in each MLS, these steps might be slightly different. Contact your MLS technical support for further assistance.
- Copy the unbranded website from our online system
- Paste the link into MLS
- Delete https:// from the beginning of the URL
- By default our system will generate the URL to something like: https://listing.fullpackagemedia.com/ut/4047_Cochran_Chapel.html
- After deleting the beginning of the URL it should look like this: listing.fullpackagemedia.com/ut/4047_Cochran_Chapel.html
- Click save on MLS
You will want to use the unbranded website on MLS, not the branded. For info about the differences click here.
Note: We are unable to access or view MLS and due to the differences in online systems, if you are having trouble finding where to paste the link or other MLS specific technical issues, contact your local MLS.