How to Optimize My Posts on Social Media
1. Post consistently: This is one of the simplest and hardest things to do. Posting consistently, sounds simple enough, but it can be difficult to create all of that content AND remember to post it in between showings, listing appointments...etc
- We recommend getting a LOT of media for each of your listings so that you have more content to post. This is why our Reels package includes 3 reels. Having 3 reels for each of your listings gives you a huge advantage when it comes to posting content.
- Experiment with posting at different times of day until you find the best time for your followers. Then post consistently.
2. Select Music in Instagram and Tik-Tok for reels: We deliver all of our Reels with music but strongly suggest that you pick *native music on Instagram or Tik-Tok. Here's why:
- It boosts your video in the algorithm - these platforms know what songs are trending and which songs people tend to enjoy. Using a native song that has a history of trending will help your post get views! This is one small factor in deciding if your video will get served up to viewers.
- Remember, when you post a reel/video, you have about 2 seconds to grab the viewer's attention. Picking popular music does two things:
- It instantly grabs the viewers attention - if they like a song, they are more likely to stick around to watch your video
- Allows you to connect with people that do not currently follow you
* Native songs are just songs that are listed on a platform (Instagram or Tik Tok)
3. Use hashtags and define the location
- Using hashtags in your caption, allows the algorithm to know in general what your post is about. This helps the algorithm determine who to show it to. For instance, if Jane tends to like videos with #LuxuryRealEstate in the caption, then it is more likely the algorithm will show her a reel that has #LuxuryRealEstate in the caption.
- Defining a location in a post, give the algorithm a geographical idea of where your video is relevant and who it should show geographically.
4. Tag your brokerage, partners, and vendors
- The goal is to get as many eyes on your post as possible. By tagging your vendors, it allows them to easily repost or share the post on their story which will in turn, get you more views!
- Tag and mention @FullPackageMedia - we have a growing following and get millions of views on our posts. It is not uncommon for interested buyers to reach out to us (in which case we refer them to you)!
- To tag somebody in a caption type the @ symbol then type their username or handle: @FullPackageMedia