How to Post FPM Photos and Videos to Social Media
We highly encourage you to post the media (photos, videos...etc) to social media whether on Facebook, Instagram, Tik-Tok, Linked In...etc. This not only gets more eyes on your listing, but it also shows your followers that you are active in the real estate market and it keeps you relevant.
Guide to Posting:
- Step 1: Download the media on your computer
- Log in to your FPM account and download the photos / videos.
- Some social media platforms, like Facebook and Linked In, allow you to post from your computer. If you are trying to post to Instagram or Tik-Tok, continue to the next step.
- Step 2: Transfer the media to your phone
- Use AirDrop or a 3rd party cloud storage (Google drive, Dropbox, One Drive...etc) to transfer the media to your phone.
- NEVER text or email the photos / videos to yourself because the media will automatically get "condensed". Condensing the photos / videos sacrifices the quality often leading to a blurry, low quality look.
- Using Airdrop or another cloud storage will prevent this from happening.
- FPM media is always extremely high quality, if your photos / videos look blurry on social media, then there is an issue somewhere in the media transferring process.
- Step 3: Post the media
- IMPORTANT:We encourage you to tag Full Package Media in your posts and in your captions. This allows our followers to also see your post. The more views, the better!
- To tag somebody in a caption type the @ symbol then type their username or handle: @FullPackageMedia
- Open the app you would like to post to (Instagram, Tik-Tok, Facebook...etc) and click the "post" button (this button looks different on different apps).
- Select the photos or video you would like to post.
- Fill in the optional info: Add a caption, hashtags, select the location
- Last step is to review and post!
If you are interested in how to optimize your posts to get the most views and build your following, click here.