What ways can FPM access the home for the shoot?
We always recommend meeting us at each appointment, at least at the beginning of the shoot, but if you can not meet us there are a few ways that we can access the home. When booking the shoot online or over the phone, let us know the access method/code and we will use that to access the home.
- Meet the homeowner at the shoot - we are always more than happy to meet the homeowner at the shoot to gain access to the home.
- Traditional Lockbox - combo box or other similar lockbox with a code.
- Supra Box - we have access to supra but must have the 7 digit Call Before Showing code (also called CBS code) to access the supra.
- Electronic Door Lock - we can use a built in electronic door lock but be sure to include detailed instructions about how to activate the lock/keypad, enter the code (additional inputs like # * or similar), and how to lock the door when the shoot is done.
- Hidden Key - although we do not recommend it for security purposes if you have hidden a key, let us know where it is located and we will use the key then return it to the exact same spot at the end of the shoot.