At Full Package Media, our main focus is on the health and safety of all members of our community. Through that lens, we are taking extra steps to provide a safe and healthy environment for you, your homeowners, and our team while continuing to provide our services and support.
- We are asking that all Full Package Media photographers take appropriate preventative measures. This includes regular and consistent use of hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes, in addition to regular hand washing.
- FPM photographers will be wearing protective gloves at all shoots as supply permits. Photographers will use fresh gloves at each shoot and dispose of the gloves after each shoot. Protective gloves have been ordered and this will be implemented later this week.
- Although our photographers are excited to work with you, we have asked them to refrain from shaking hands. Greetings will be limited to a friendly wave, verbal greeting, or a head nod.
- We have encouraged Full Package Media staff and photographers to stay home if they are not feeling well to protect homeowners and clients alike.
- Our office remains open, and our customer support team is prepared to work remotely if necessary so that we can continue to provide you with the full support you're accustomed to.
In addition, we are asking for your help by doing the following:
- We request that you or your homeowner clean / disinfect the property prior to the FPM photographer arriving on site. Consider cleaning door handles, light switches, and shutters/blinds as those items are often touched by our photographers.
- Please make sure properties are prepared as much as possible by putting away personal items prior to our arrival. Limiting the amount of things our photographers touch will help to keep both homeowners and photographers safe.
- Please limit the amount of people at the shoot. We can always access homes through a lockbox or SUPRA. If you have specific instructions for the photographer, please provide them at the time of booking or over the phone.
- Please reschedule your shoot if anyone at the home is sick or displaying any symptoms.
Thank you for your continued support. We will send out additional correspondence as adjustments are needed to keep you and the FPM team safe and healthy.
Full Package Media