Can I always book with the same photographer? Can I request a photographer?
Our scheduling center is able to accommodate requests for a particular photographer but it is always subject to change. Our customers have found that regardless of which FPM photographer shows up for their shoot - they are always happy with both the experience and the media!
A few things that we do to ensure that you always have a great experience:
- All photographers are trained in-house which leads to consistency between each and every photographer
- Most companies just do a quick onboarding and style guide review - this is not what we do. We train each photographer in how to conduct the walkthrough at the shoot, capture the home's selling features, and deliver the best possible customer experience! In fact, quite a few of our photographers have no experience before starting with FPM and by the end of our training program are regularly shooting multi-million dollar properties!
- All photographers use equipment provided by FPM. This includes cameras, drones, and 3D cameras to ensure consistency in coloring, editing, and look and feel between each photographer.
- We have a separate editing team that processes all the media, regardless of who the photographer is. Once again, this ensures consistency between each shoot. This also allows our photographers to master the skill of media capture while our editors can be experts at editing and post-production.
- We highly recommend that any shoot preferences that you have been added to your account profile so we can reference those on each shoot. Some examples of notes that other client's use are:
- Do not show toilets in any of the photos, my brokerage does not allow them
- I always want a shot with the front door open looking into the home
- Do not shoot secondary bathrooms, only the master bathroom