How do I add a QR Code to the flyer for my listing?
- Login to your account
- Navigate to the 'Listings' tab
- Search for the property address in the search bar
- Click the listing to view that particular address
- Copy the link to the Branded Property Website to your clipboard
- From the listings dashboard, click the QR Code Generator
- A new tab will open to the QR Code Generator. Paste the Branded Property Website link into the generator and click Generate QR.
- Next, hover over the QR Code and right click it. Then select 'Save Image As' to download the QR code to your device.
- Upload the QR Code to the images section of the Property Website by clicking 'Add'
- Drag and drop the saved QR Image into the images section, then click Save Images
- De-select 'Display in gallery'. This prevents the QR Code from being viewable in the photo gallery.
- Next, navigate to the Marketing Materials section and click on the Flyer to edit it
- From the Flyer Editor, you can drag and drop the QR Code image onto the Flyer and arrange it wherever you like. Click 'Publish Changes' to save. Click 'Back' to go back to the dashboard for the listing.